Monday and Tuesday 9.30am to 8pm
Wednesday 9.30am to 5pm
Thursday CLOSED all day
Friday and Saturday 9.30am to 5.30pm
Our new number: 0845 50 50 234
Call for availability
Terms and Conditions
1) This contract is between Babybrite Ltd and you the customer and shall be governed by the following terms and conditions of trade. Nothing in these conditions will affect your statutory rights.
We reserve the right to modify or improve our service with out notice.
2) Babybrite Ltd will provide a non-diagnostic, non-medical 2d-4d foetal ultrasound scan.
Be aware that the 4d scan is dependent on the position baby is in and the fluid surrounding baby, if for this reason we are unable to give a 4d scan we always welcome you back free of charge to rescan.
The ultrasound scan, DVD and cd-rom are to be used as a pictorial keep-sake souvenir of your unborn baby and can not be used for any type of medical or legal reason other than home entertainment.
3) Babybrite Ltd offers you the ultrasound scan on the under standing that you are receiving the appropriate ante-natal care and have had 2 normal hospital scans.
Under no circumstances should Babybrite Ltd scan be a substitute for your hospital ultrasound
Please note our sonographer is not in the position to offer medical or diagnostic advise.
4) We will record your scan onto DVDcd-rom included in the price. Please note we do not keep copies of your scan and we can not retain any images. Any problems with DVDcd must be reported to us by the following day.
If you are not happy with any part of our service you must tell us at the time.
5) The price for Babybrite Ltd ultrasound scan shall be that illustrated on our website. Babybrite Ltd is not bound to deliver your scanDVD or pictures until fully paid for.
6) We recommend that you have your Babybrite scan after 24 weeks, following your 20 week hospital scan.
Any problems found at the time of your scan will be explained as fully as possible with the recommendation that your ante-natal provider be informed as soon as possible.
Please note WE DO NOT LOOK FOR ABNORMALITIES and cannot be held responsible for any found at a later date.
7) If attending for a sexing scan the sonographer will endeavour to determine your baby?s gender. Though we give you an indication of your baby?s sex this cannot be a guarantee. It is not always possible to ascertain the sex of your baby.
8) Babybrite Ltd accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal effects howsoever caused while you the customers are on our premises.
Babybrite Ltd shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any act or omission by Babybrite Ltd employees, servants or agents. Save for death or personal injury unless set out in these terms and conditions.
9) Babybrite Ltd will not be held responsible for any breach of this contract caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
10) This contract is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is the entire contract between you and Babybrite Ltd.